Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fresno Metropolitan Museum

Mike and I called up my good friend Kayann and headed to the Grand Reopening of the Fresno Metripolitan Art & Science Museum. It was awesome because it was free and it featured a feathered dinosaur exhibit. Unfortunately, they did not allow us to take pictures inside. I was even asked by a security guard to put my camera away. And he seemed to follow me around knowing I wanted to pull it out and take a sneaky shot.

Sweet sign outside about the dino display.

Posing by a statue outside.

Here's the illegal photo I took inside the very green stairwell.

Mike and Kayann checking out the brochures.


2 comments:

Randy and Tasha said...

That's pretty lame that they wouldn't let you take any pics. Way to be sneaky sneaky with staircase pic!

Brian and Jenny said...

You remind me of me! Trying to take pictures in a museum. I was lucky and got away with it in the 2nd largest Egyptian museum in Italy! Too Funny!

I liked your halloween costumes! very Matrix!