I want to kiss those cheeks! She is sooooo cute! I need more pics. Hope you're recovering well.
Oh I want to snuggle her and give her corn rows. That is some amazing hair. Tina and Mike...she is awesome! You two make em good.
I can't get enough of that little one...I've seen her twice now, but can't wait until I get to see her again. Get lots of sleep mommy!
I can't believe all that hair! Hey- I recognize some of those clothes...
Oh she's so cute! I so miss that age when they just sleep and cuddle. Enjoy every moment!
Congratulations to you both! Love the hair.--The Provo Francoms
awwwww...she is so stinkin' cute!!! Congratulations on parenthood and good luck with the sleep thing. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I want to kiss those cheeks! She is sooooo cute! I need more pics. Hope you're recovering well.
Oh I want to snuggle her and give her corn rows. That is some amazing hair. Tina and Mike...she is awesome! You two make em good.
I can't get enough of that little one...I've seen her twice now, but can't wait until I get to see her again. Get lots of sleep mommy!
I can't believe all that hair!
Hey- I recognize some of those clothes...
Oh she's so cute! I so miss that age when they just sleep and cuddle. Enjoy every moment!
Congratulations to you both! Love the hair.--The Provo Francoms
awwwww...she is so stinkin' cute!!! Congratulations on parenthood and good luck with the sleep thing. :)
Post a Comment