Monday, March 29, 2010

Alyssa - 2 Months, Trip to Seattle, Baby Blessing

We had a very fun and busy week. Alyssa turned 2 months. She is now smiling a lot more and I finally think she knows that I'm her Mamma because she doesn't scream in my face as much. Mikey's parents also came up from San Diego so we took them to see a few sites in Seattle. And then we blessed our little woman. It was fun to have everyone cram into our place and stuff our faces. Thanks to Mike's mom, here are some pictures.
Alyssa with Grandpa and Grandma LoForti
Bath time is awesome. Alyssa loves baths just like me.
First time wearing jeans.
Brother Randy and his son Tripp at our favorite Seattle fountain.
Trippster having fun on the carousel.
I've wanted to get a caricature picture for so long. Mikey posed first.
I started to worry a little since the artist was even laughing as he was drawing. Not a good sign.
The finished product.
I'm so glad the weather cooperated.
Alyssa sleeping with Grandma Fuller.
In her blessing dress.
The family chillin' at our place after church.
Pickle and Spandrew stuffing his face.
Spandrew...what a stud representing and the Jilly Bean.
Ok Sarah. I am going to enlarge this picture of your face and send it because it is hilarious.
I find it interesting where everyone is sitting. Families are split up all over the place but we all fit in the picture which is amazing. By the way, doesn't Mike's pose look major gayish. Seriously, what is he doing?
Close ups.
Mike still doing the sexy pose.
Yes! Grandma LoForti made it into the picture.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I was just thinking about you the other day. I didn't know you had a baby-congrats!!! Do you live in Seattle? Dan and I lived in Bellevue for 2 years. It is so beautiful. Congrats again!

Randy and Tasha said...

If you look close enough, there are quite a few gayish faces going on...good times.Save me some food.

Karen said...

Sorry we missed it. I need to meet the little woman!

Bean and Boog said...

Too bad Mike wasn't showing a little bit of leg......
Andrew