Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Swimming Girl

Here is Alyssa in her first swimsuit. She hated the water though because it was freezing so she got to sunbathe instead.

7 comments:

Angie said...

Ooooohhh... I see chunky-chunk! When are you coming again to Utah so i can SQUEEEEEEEZE!

Karen said...

I noticed the same thing! She has got some thighs baby! See you in a few.

Bean and Boog said...

Is that child ever quiet!! I wish i had that swim suit, she very cute!

Sarah and Dan said...

We need to see her little swimsuit bum from the back! Any tan lines yet? Hope she inherited a little tan-ability from her dad, and doesn't get stuck with her mom's perpetual, pasty glow.

Chelsi Ritter said...

look at those rolly polly legs! chomp! she's soooo superduper cute.

Barbi Mecham said...

She is so dang cute! And I have to agree with the others, love the chunk!

Miss to Mrs Haning said...

t-lo she is so pretty!!!! i miss you down here we could use ur comedy:) well if you ever come yo visit let me know.
Emma Trotter