Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Went to our ward Halloween activity with Tasha and Randy's family. The cute cousins got lots of candy. I was glad I didn't have to steal anyone's kid this year. We finally have our own to tote around. But we have fond memories of carrying around our nieces and nephews...especially Reyn the hot dog.
Tripp or should I say Buzz Lightyear with another sucker.

Deklan, Tripp and Alyssa

Our Little Snow

Another shot of the cousins.

Found Tripp hiding under our table with another sucker after his parents told him no more. He is a little trickster.

Carrying around Reyn the hot dog in 2008. I remember we had to keep passing her around because she was quite the load. Ha!

3 comments:

Brandon and Amber said...

She looks so cute! We need to play with you guys again. I need some games!

Angie said...

I can't believe you found that picture of the hot dog! Good times.

Randy and Tasha said...

And that's exactly why all of Tripp's candy is on top of the fridge where he can't reach it.