Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas & Happy New Year

The year 2011. Boom! In many ways, Mike and I are glad it is over and we are ready to welcome 2012. We have taken our share of the good and bad this year, we have had our ups and downs but we survived. Here are some highlights:

Tina - In April, I actually got braces and feel like I am living the teenage dream. In July, we were able to take a vacation to Montana where I showed Mike all the sweet places I played as a kid.

Mike - It has been 2 years since Mike's testicular cancer was removed and we are happy that no cancer markers have been found in his blood since then. In September, Mike was promoted and is now the Clinic Manager of MVP Physical Therapy in Puyallup. He enjoys it and we are hoping to move into our first home in Puyallup this month.

Alyssa - Alyssa is still a little diva and gives us a run for our money. But we wouldn't trade her for anything. She adores Elmo, coloring, running, jumping, reading and talking all day long. She also gives the best hugs and kisses. We are excited for her to turn 2 at the end of January.

Have a great 2012!

1 comment:

Chelsi Ritter said...

thanks for the update fuller! good luck with those braces; they can be killer. i always thought you had awesome teeth though!