Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Celebrating 30 Years

I finally hit the big 30 yesterday. Wanted to thank everyone for making it so special and for giving me shout outs throughout the day and espically to...
  • Mikey - for decorating the bathroom and filling it up with 30 balloons, taking me to the Olive Garden and getting me Mamma Mia, a book and Prince of Persia (video game).
  • Karen & Gavinator - for being the first to call and wish me Happy Birthday.
  • Nick (Pickle) - for calling me twice in the same day to wish me a great day
  • Work Friends - for giving me a Game Stop gift certificate (do they know me or what) and someone even folded up a $5.00 bill (see pic below). I thought that was pretty cool.
  • My Boss - for singing a solo that was so loud the entire office heard it. Not too mention she danced a jig. It was hilarious.
  • Ayzha & Tiago - for singing the "you live in a zoo" version of Happy Birthday to me.
  • Jilly Bean & Sarah - for leaving me birthday messages.
  • Mom & Dad - for paying for my ticket to get to Jilly Bean's wedding.
  • Angela, Gager, & Kyah - for singing to me and giving me birthday love.
  • Huntskys and Jordache - for playing video games with me on my birthday.
  • Randawg & Little Trippy - for telling me Happy Birthday.
  • Shimm Doctor, Randitty, & Kelli - for emailing birthday wishes to me.
  • Brian & Jenny - for calling me and telling me how hot I still am.
  • The Bowens - for singing the loudest and most energetic birthday song I have ever heard in my life.
  • Angie - for getting me huge pics of my favorite kids. I complained that the pics I got were mini sized so Angie took care of it. Check out the top of my fridge in the pics below and then compare with the bottom of my fridge.
  • Ben - for being the last to call at 11:15 pm to tell me Happy Birthday. I guess he has an excuse because he decided to steal my day for his anniversary.
Top of the fridge sexy people.
My little buddies.
Hard to see, but it is the $5.00 bill awesomely folded.

3 comments:

Brandon and Amber said...

Happy Birthday! I'm hitting the big 3-0 this year too, so you'll have to give me pointers. Glad you had a great day!

Kimm said...

I love that I am on your fridge..that is one of my favorite pictures of us. I love ya my cuz..happy 30th b-day..hey now we are the same age..totally pulling shawna and I am just going to stay 30!!

Angie said...

I was wondering if you ever got those photos! We were hoping it would make you laugh out loud.