And my ovaries are finally measuring smaller so I was cleared to do some light exercise. Happy day!
Here is a little sneak peak of our baby. He/She was moving its tiny little arms and legs the whole time. These ultrasounds always amaze me.
What a process! I thought it would be fun to have a summary of all that I went through at Seattle Reproductive Medicine during this IVF cycle, so here are some numbers:
- Injections = 22 in 9 days
- Appointments = 19
- Ultrasounds/Surgery/Transfer = 14
- Prescribed Medications = 12
- Blood Draws = 9
- Duration = 5 months (from initial consultation to being discharged from their care)

4 comments:
Awesome report! Thanks for sharing! And thank you both for your sacrifice so you can bring this little blessing into the world, and make this precious spirit part of your eternal family! Forever joyful!
I've been waiting for an update!!! Yeah for things going well!!!
I had a feeling that I should check your blog (which I never blog), so I was so excited to see how everything is progressing! I hope that you continue to feel better and that your pregnancy keeps going smoothly. That little baby is so loved!!
~Amber
Soooooo happy to read this post Tina. Are you 12 weeks pregnant now? You are an amazing woman; 22 injections in 9 days!
Post a Comment