

Being October 1st and all has me thinking about Halloween. I've always wanted to be the toughest chick ever. I just ordered my costume and I'm pumped about it. So basically I am going to be Trinity for those who haven't seen the Matrix or have no clue who I am talking about.
And my costume would not be complete without Mikey coming with me as Neo.
Also, I don't know how many of you know about Land's End but I'm pretty sure it is the best clothing store out there. Especially for people like me who are in to modest, casual, relaxed and comfortable clothing.
Not to mention that their customer service is outstandingly phenomenal. I have never spoken to a meanie on the phone and you actually get to talk to a person instead of pushing a million buttons to even get to a human.
Also, I don't know how many of you know about Land's End but I'm pretty sure it is the best clothing store out there. Especially for people like me who are in to modest, casual, relaxed and comfortable clothing.
Not to mention that their customer service is outstandingly phenomenal. I have never spoken to a meanie on the phone and you actually get to talk to a person instead of pushing a million buttons to even get to a human.
I just ordered an awesome sweater and these sweet sandals. Talk about feeling great on my feet. 
2 comments:
I better see pics of the costume beavis...and of Wazowski.
Are you guys coming to Reno that weekend for the party? As always, we'd love to have you. Or do you have a party of your own to go dressed up to?!? And by the way, Ben and I have always wanted to go as Trinity and Neo. Go figure.
Post a Comment