I felt it when I read a paragraph from Orson Scott Card's book Invasive Procedures and wanted to share an enlightening description of how a woman was dressed. He nailed it. Orson Scott Card put into words what I have been trying to communicate for years to all other female species. This should be broadcast from the rooftops and taught to women everywhere because quite frankly, most women just don't get it. This paragraph sums up exactly how a woman should dress:
"She was the kind of woman who wore clothing that accentuated nothing except the fact that she didn't want you looking. Dark heavy fabric that showed little skin yet plenty of poise. It didn't make her unattractive. It simply communicated that she wasn't interested in using her appearance as a weapon of influence. She was saying, Yes I'm a woman, but that's not why I have your attention."
Touché Orson....Touché!!
3 comments:
I'm glad you liked that paragraph - I thought it was great myself. I can say that without a speck of immodesty because that paragraph was written by my collaborator, Aaron Johnston. Great writer, isn't he?
Love it! I'm going to file that away because I know I'll need it when I eventually get into Young Womens. And how is the running coming along?
Huh? Get it together woman! How about this: Dress for the occasion! What else is there besides that and not dressed for the occasion. Douchey!
Post a Comment